We inform you, so you can make wiser decisions.
TYPES OF PREARRANGEMENTS:
- Funded: Selection of funeral goods and services, and recording of vital statistics. The charges for these services are frozen, regardless of when services are provided. This is the option most families select in order to "freeze" the price of a service and provide them peace of mind.
- Options for Pre-funding: Some people like to pay in one lump sum; however, more and more people are choosing payments over time. Such payment plans allow monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annual payments in 3, 5, and 10 year segments.
- Non-funded: Selection of funeral goods and services, recording vital information that might otherwise remain unknown and filing of your service wishes are made, charges are shown at current prices but actual cost will be based on prices in effect at the time services are provided.
If planning your own funeral today is difficult, think about how difficult it would be for your family to have to do it at the time of your death. Pre-funding your prearrangement allows you to:
- Save money by securing today's prices
- Ensures you receive the funeral you wish
- Peace of mind knowing your loved ones won't have the stress, worry or expense of paying for your funeral.
If You Have Any Questions Please Contact us
Arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home by clicking the button below. Fill in as much as you are comfortable with and we'd be pleased to meet with you to discuss further. See the form below for details.